Cardiff Wedding Photographer prices
You may be in the early stage of wedding preparation and looking at Cardiff Wedding Photographer prices and stumbled across my site. If you have – thanks and good luck with the approaching planning. Have a look round my site and you will hopefully be helped – well at least you will have an idea of what I charge.
Along with the main page of information on pricing that can be found on my website here – I also wanted to give a bit more information and lay out everything in the most open way I could. I want people who meet me to have all the information about pricing before we chat over a cup of coffee – I do not want to waste your time or mine by meeting and then pulling out a card with pricing on that does not suit your budget. I also think that you should not have to go through the rigmarole of contacting me before I allow you to see how much I charge. Below is my price card that I hand out at wedding meetings and will tell you all you need to know. I usually talk through my process and how I aim to go about photographing the day at the meeting as we can talk about specific timings and the venue and how I would shoot there. The most important bit of meeting is getting to know each other and being able to feel comfortable in each others company. That is probably more important that you may think.
As you can see from the price card I offer 3 ‘packages’ from which you can choose – although I am also happy to chat through something different if your day does not neatly fit into one of these timelines. I offer my packages on a basis of the way the day is set up as that gives you a greater idea of what your photography you will cover. I have never been a fan of being booked for a set number of hours as it can be awkward for you and the photographer when things run over and time is up.
You can also see from the above that the albums prices suit a number of budgets … and to let you into a little secret ….the most popular and best loved is the cheapest. It’s my favourite too – although the others are great albums and by meeting you will see them for yourself. I do also love the Image Art book and the Digital art mind you.
So what do you get for your money?
- The coverage chosen(most people go for Bridal prep to first dance) with me being there to photograph and help guide the day if needed. I also try to make it relaxed and full of humour!
- Images from your day (approx 600 -800) all fully edited in a variety of colour and black and white. These are all printable to at least 12 x 18.
- Social Media sized images of the above- perfect for a quick upload to Instagram and facebook.
- Slideshow of about 100 images. This lasts about 8-9 minutes and comes in 2 sizes -one for viewing on a large screen and one as a quick send to family/friends.
- Online gallery with a password. You can send this to everyone at the wedding to view and maybe even buy a print or 2 …..
Wedding photography discounts?
I offer some specific times of the year or for weekdays. These are intended to cover the times when I am less busy but that does not mean I will not getting a booking on those dates. If you want to save money on your day generally there are certain times where you will find discounts are offered. I have 2 main categories for it so it’s worth chatting when we meet.
- Firstly if you are getting married Monday – Thursday during standard term time then I am happy to offer a discount of up to 15%
- Secondly, if you are getting married in January, February or November then I also look to give a discount of up to 15%
- Finally, if you are looking to get an album then I offer a 15% discount on albums ordered up to 2 months after your wedding.
I hope that gives you a good overview of my pricing – feel free to get in touch if you have any questions and lets meet up for a coffee and a chat.